Here are a few tips for taking care of grammar rules while writing or speaking in English:
- Understand the basics: Make sure you have a good understanding of the basic grammar rules such as subject-verb agreement, verb tenses, and sentence structure.
- Read and listen: Read and listen to a variety of English texts and spoken language to get a sense of how native speakers use grammar.
- Practice: Practice writing and speaking in English as much as possible. Try to use a variety of grammatical structures and tenses.
- Use online resources: There are many online resources such as grammar books, grammar apps, and grammar websites that can help you improve your grammar.
- Get feedback: Get feedback on your writing and speaking from native speakers or a teacher. They can help you identify and correct any grammar mistakes you might be making.
- Keep it simple: Try to use simple, clear, and direct language. Complex sentences with many clauses and dependent phrases can be hard to understand, and you can make mistakes.
- Be aware of colloquialism and idiomatic expressions: Be aware of the fact that, like any language, English has many colloquialism, idiomatic expressions and regional variations, which might not be covered in traditional grammar books.
- Use a grammar checker: There are many grammar checker software available online, which can help you identify and correct grammar mistakes in your writing.
By following these tips and with consistent practice you can improve your English grammar and become more confident in your writing and speaking.