Exercise 23: Mood
Mark the moods of the verbs in the given sentences—
- Wake up.
- Study and you will succeed.
- Do not run.
- I warn you lest you should fall.
- Touch it, and you prosper.
- Obey me, or you will be penalised.
- Wish that he were here.
- He came there so that he might see the patient.
- May God bless her.
- Were I rich, I would have helped you all.
- If he is there, he will help you.
- If she be there, she will help you.
- Be steady.
- We eat that we may live.
- I wish I were a bird.